The Hofstad Hop organization has done and will do their best to make your festival a fantastic experience. In order to make this possible for everyone, the organization has formulated the following Terms and Conditions to which participant agrees upon registration.
Code of Conduct
- The participant is aware of and is in agreement with the Code of Conduct, formulated by the organization. Behaviour in violation of the Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the participant being removed from classes and/or parties. No refund of ticket price will be issued.
- If at any case you feel unsafe or uncomfortable at our festival, you may always contact our care team.
- While unlikely, the organisation may alter the program of the festival if needed; i.e. in the case of cancellation/illness of a teacher, the organisation may exchange them with another teacher.
- If you have signed up for a level where you do not belong, the organization may move you to another level. Please respect the judgement of our instructors. In the case that you signed up as a couple, this will affect both you and your partner.
- After registration, you and your dance partner (in the case that you signed up as a couple) will be automatically placed on a waiting list. As soon as a spot in that track/level becomes available, a notification will be sent to you by email. To finalize registration, you are required to complete your payment within 7 days. In the case that your payment has not been received by the organization within this time, your registration will be cancelled and your place will be offered to the next participant on the waiting list.
Safety and Well-being
- The participant is responsible for their own safety and well-being during the festival. The organisation is not liable for any injuries, personal loss or damage occurred during the festival.
- In the case of cancellation by the participant:
- Within 14 days of their registration, a full refund of the ticket price will be refunded.
- Until 60 days before the beginning of the festival, 70% of your ticket price will be issued.
- Within 60 days before the start of the festival, no refund of ticket price will be issued in any case.
- You may resell your ticket to someone else up until one week before the festival. Please inform the organization via email at email@example.com. Please include your name, registration number and the full name of the participant with whom you will be exchanging your ticket. Your level and role will be transferred to this individual.
- All participants will be added to the Hofstad Hop mailing list. All personal data, with the exception of names and email addresses, will be deleted within 60 days of the end of the festival. Retained information will be used with restraint simply to alert attendees of the following year’s festival.
- Hofstad Hop retains the right to use all photos and videos made during the festival for future marketing purposes. If you do not want your photo to be used or posted online, please feel free to contact us.